Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Look Good, Feel Better

The American Cancer Society does a program called Look Good, Feel Better for cancer patients. Cosmetologists volunteer their time off and many companies give their products, and cancer patients learn how to do makeup that specifically helps with the side effects of treatment. I went Monday to one such program. I had fun, the makeup we got was incredible! Chanel anti-wrinkle, Avon mosturizer, M.A.C. lipgloss, Lancome foundation, etc. etc. etc.! SO much stuff, all full size. Very cool that these companies donate so much stuff. Anyway, I'm being very brave and showing you all the Before and After pics that I did of myself (I only made 4 pairs for ya, so check em out!).

BeforeAfter

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love the pics! What a great program. TFS!

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful program ! I wonder if they had it back in 1979 when I was on my chemo/ Great pictures Jenn!! Love ya, Sharon