Friday, March 10, 2017

Big girl panties

Cried it all out yesterday, feeling more optimistic today. Apparently, some people who were on the clinical trials for Ibrance, have lived disease free for like 15 years already. Also, I had like a 50% or less chance of living five years after my original diagnosis but here I am. I'm an individual not a statistic. They say only the good die young, so I should have plenty of years left. ;) Hope everyone else is feeling better today too....I've had to comfort a lot of my friends. I feel very loved, and appreciate you all. Now let's get back to life! So....Cody has strep and I'm getting a chest cold. Hope everyone has a good weekend! I'm thinking my 2 year old will be watching more TV than should be allowed but it is what it is! Pink kisses.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I hope y'all feel better soon! I was sick for three straight weeks with bronchitis. Yuck. But I will be down to see you in a week, so yay!

Janella said...

I love you Jen. You WILL see Brink graduate high school because you're a fighter and a survivor. As I write this with tears running down my face I continue to be amazed at the strength and optimism you have, I selfishly think about myself in your shoes and how I probably wouldn't be able to be half way like you. In this moment you continue to inspire me and for that all I can say is thank you. I love you starvin marvin. Love you mucho!!!

Just Jenn said...

Te amo Janella. :)