Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Cancer? I hardly know her!

Never intended to reopen this blog, and maybe I'll switch platforms or something, but my cancer is back. Now, don't get scared, I'm not going to die from it (at least not this go-round). There are only teeny tiny spots in some lymph nodes. I may not even have to do chemo; will find out tomorrow afternoon what the treatment plan is, but it should be a much easier treatment than before. My friend asked me if I was scared and I can honestly say not really. I was scared before my scan results....scared that it was in my bones or liver or brain or something. But teeny tiny spots in lymph nodes? That were too small to diagnose from a scan? Despite the super painful biopsy, I'm in a good place. I'm ready for whatever the doctor wants to do to get rid of it. Bring it on so I can go back to living my life. As my dear friend Candace used to say, Pink Kisses.

No comments: