Monday, November 17, 2008

Carma

Cody rents a car dolly the next day, and borrows his parents bigger truck, to go to Oxford and get my car. We take it to Southaven after I'm done teaching. Hopefully it is something wrong with the transmission that is still under warrenty (this is the second rebuilt transmission I've had on this car). Oh and did I mention that when we got to the transmission place, we realize that neither of us has the keys to my car? No idea where they are (still don't know). Can't get it off the dolly without the keys, so my mom comes to pick me up (transmission place is in southaven), and take me to senatobia to get the spare key. After they get the car, Cody and I go to the hospital to pick up my films that have to go with me to the MRI the next day, and then we decide we really need a drink. So we go to Buffalo Wild Wings, eat and drink and play trivia. Then we went to the movies. Role Models and Zack and Miri. We needed some comedy in our lives, lol.

No comments: